Sunday, July 7, 2019

what is PBN backlink and how it will be affect to your site?

you are looking to buy some pbn links but don't know which ones to get because you know that if you purchase lousy pbn links, you can ruin your site.
 So what I did is I invested hundreds of dollars, and over the course of the past two months, I've gone out and tested six pbn link providers from legit to see which ones worked which ones didn't and which ones bombed your site.
 If you want to find out my results stay tuned for the rest of the video, okay. A little bit about my methodology now if you read my pbn article you'll know exactly how I like to test my PBM links or pbn links not necessarily mine to see which ones will tank your site and which ones will help your site.

pbn backlink

whats is cost of pbn

 What I did is I did the following I targeted local businesses in low competition markets so what that means is it was businesses that have less than five links pointing to the top ten results on an H Refs, and the terms were between approximate between 75 to 200 times per month.
 So all those linked packages that I purchased were between 60 to 80 dollars I did spend more than $100 so keep that in mind when you're looking at the results I have and as I mentioned before all the vendors are from Chris Walker site legit.

 Finally, as I mentioned before all tests were run for at least 45 days now before I get into showing you the results I want to say that I was pretty shocked at the results because out of all six packages that purchased only two showed clearly positive results.
The other two were pretty neutral, and the last two were very harmful. Let's start with the first pbn vendor and just as a side note I'm not calling out any of the vendors that had negative results, and I know if some people want me to call out the pbn vendors that had very adverse effects.
 I'm not going to do that, but if you sign up for my newsletter, I will be showing all the PBM vendors that had negative or neutral results.

Let's get on to the first one so with this pbn vendor for some reason the target URL or the target site that I chose did not show in the top 100 salts and sending PBM links to that site did not help it so this one I would is not a right PBM vendor.
 Because the place that I did target was in the top 100 results and after sending all the links, it did not help at all.


 In case anyone is wondering this dashboard is pbn test or pro and if you want to test it out, I think they're offering a free seven-day or 14-day free trial.
You can get pbn tester Pro by clicking the link in the description below now for this PBM vendor - as you can see it starts at about 23 and you can see there's a Google dance after sending the links it kind of dips down and then it shoots back up.
 But it never actually gets above were the initial rankings were and then as you can see it started around 23 or indeed 27 and the ending rank is 48 so this vendor completely tanked the results, and in case anyone's wondering yes I'm going to be asking for this vendor to remove those links.

No comments:

Post a Comment